ISO 15022 Data Field Dictionary Request Forms
If you like to request a particular addition/deletion to the Data Field Dictionary, choose one of the appropriate forms from the list below.
The changes that may be requested, together with the expected response times and some legitimate reasons for declining the requests, are explained on the Administrative Information page.
- Amendment of an existing field (including new formats)
- Request for a new qualifier for an existing field
- Request for a new code word for an existing field
- Request for a new data source scheme
- Deletion of an existing field
- Deletion of a qualifier
- Deletion of a code word
- Deletion of a data source scheme
ISO 15022 Catalogue of Messages Request Forms
- Creation of a new message
- Creation/reservation of a new message type or version number
- Creation of a new message version issuer code